The philosophy of Larus Design manifests in its image, in the quiet and informal relationship between employees and other stakeholders, in the concerns with improving the client's business and developing affectivities with the company. In parallel with its competence in management, the responsibility surrounding Larus' guidance requires a strong sense of understanding and human solidarity.
In this context and in a perspective of continuous improvement, Larus Design, whose activity consists of "Design, Development and Manufacture of Urban Furniture", defined and implemented a Management System according to ISO 9001: 2015, assuming in this Quality Policy the following commitments:
Larus is committed to developing products with ecological concerns, integration, respect for public spaces, with a spirit of citizenship and democracy and that aim to rouse feelings in users.
Larus wants to continue to be recognised as a renowned company in the development and design of Urban Furniture, affirming itself as a reference in the market and enhancing the confidence that customers and prescribers have in their work.
The activity of Larus is guided by principles of social, technical and human orders:
- Efficiency and Sustainability;
- Quality, Excellence, Competence and Rigor;
- Innovation and value enhancement to better serve the customer;
- Professional and Non-Professional Ethics;
- Cohesion and trust in the work team;
- Train technicians for the future by promoting the qualification of employees;;
- Promote continuous quality improvement;
- Compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements;